- This event has passed.
National Trivia Day!
January 4 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 pm
It’s National Trivia Day! #NationalTriviaDay
In honor of our 2018 Epicurean Adventure to Tuscany!
Email the answers below to email@example.com and be entered to win! The prize is a $75 gift certificate to Michael’s On East! Offer ends at midnight (Jan. 4th, 2018), good luck!
- Gnocchi is a type of pasta, but with a main added ingredient. What is that main ingredient?
- Tiramisu is a delicious layered dessert made with sponge fingers, coffee, mascarpone and booze. Literally translated, what does ‘tiramisu’ mean?
- ‘Wake me up’
- ‘Pick me up’
- ‘Shake me up’
- ‘Break me up’
- Which of these is NOT a stuffed pasta dish?
- What are the main ingredient(s) of any Italian dish that is described as Florentine or Fiorentina in culinary terms?
- Ham and Mushroom
- Egg and Cream
- What is the main ingredient of passata, often used in Italian cooking?
- Black Olives
- Olive Oil