Make the most of your 3-day weekend with us! We're featuring exclusive specials on select summer wines and six-packs. Shop this sale in-store or order online starting Friday, May 22, 2020. Curbside pickup, delivery, and shipping are all available for online orders!
Visit our store during NEW temporary hours Monday-Saturday, 11am-7pm AND special Memorial Day Weekend hours Sunday & Monday, 11am-5pm. **We strongly encourage all guests to wear masks while shopping in the store.
Celebrate with Red, White, and Brews! 🇺🇸
Stella, Budlight, and Goose Island IPA six-packs for $5.95!
Summer Wine Sale:
1. Rosé, "La Natice", Chateau La Negly, Provence, FR, 2017 ($12.95—>$11.49)
"Spicy nose with notes of herbs and citrus and hints of cherry and melon. Medium-bodied on the dry palate with melon and tart citrus Well balanced with crisp acids and a long finish."
2. Chardonnay "Russian River Ranches", Sonoma-Cutrer, CA, 2016 ($22.95—>$19.49)
"Beautifully focused on the palate with flavors of crisp, zesty lemon, green apple, lime, and barrel spice"
3. Bourgogne Blanc "Vielles Vignes", Maison L' Envoye, Burgundy, FR, 2016 ($21.95—>$18.49)
"Chardonnay with a nose of citrus fruits and lemon zest. The weighty, textured mid-palate boasts flavors of grilled nuts and stone fruit, while a long line of vibrant acidity enlivens the finish."
4. Chianti DOCG, Poggiotondo, Tuscany, IT, 2017 ($17.95—>$15.49)
"Dark garnet in color. Red cherries with hints of dried oregano on the nose and palate with a fresh, vibrant finish."
5. Zinfandel "Old Vines", St. Francis, Sonoma County, CA, 2017 ($21.95—>$19.49)
"Delivers aromas of black cherry and toasty spice that combine with lively, medium-bodied raspberry and grilled anise flavors."
6. Riesling, Peter Nicolay, Mosel, DE, 2018 ($14.95—>$12.49)
"Peach, grapefruit, and white blossom on the nose. Dry and aromatic with citrus flavors and hints of crushed slate and lime zest on the palate."